Moving-in costs  

Upon entering your accommodation, you must pay:   - the security deposit - the first month of rent - agency or application fees if there are any  - for equipment or furniture if required

Running costs   

Each month, you will having recurring costs:   

  • home insurance  - electricity or gas 
  • Broadband subscription if you have it  
  • tenant costs connected to maintaining the building and shared areas


Once a year, you must pay:   

  • council tax (for the accommodation that you were occupying on 1st January in the tax year) 
  • a state-owned television contribution if you have a television or a device for receiving television (previously called “television licence”)
Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?