Thanks to your accommodation service, it is easy to reserve accommodation from abroad.  Adverts offered in your accommodation service are checked. You can reserve your accommodation from abroad, without having to visit it.   To contact landlords/landladies, you can:   - Send a message to the property owner or to the agency  - Contact the property owner or the agency by telephone via the internet (for example: with Skype or Google Hangout) - Contact Studapart on +33 1 80 92 64 01 to reserve your accommodation in student residences in total peace

Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?