Yes, taking out home insurance for your accommodation is compulsory for your rental. Home insurance covers you in case of incidents in the accommodation (water damage, burglary…). Your renter can ask for proof of subscription to home insurance before signing the lease agreement, or upon handing over the keys.

Studapart and Luko partnered to offer you a simple and transparent home insurance that you can easily take out online. You will be emailed your subscription certificate, and will then be able to provide it for your renter.

Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?