If you choose to benefit from accommodation assistance for yourself, your parent will no longer receive family allowance for you.

Before making your request for accommodation assistance, we advise you to work out what the most beneficial situation for your family is: continuing to benefit from current provisions or benefiting from student accommodation assistance for yourself.

Student accommodation assistance is not taxable. Currently, you can benefit from accommodation assistance and remain connected tax-wise to your parents’ home.

Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?