To benefit from accommodation assistance, it is necessary that:

you are a French national, prove your right to stay or supply a valid residence permit

you are the holder of your lease agreement

you have no family ties with the owner of your accommodation (the owner must not be your parent or grandparent, or your spouse’s, cohabitee’s or partner’s parent or grandparent)

your accommodation is in France

you have rent to pay

you have income lower than a certain amount

You can work out how much you may be entitled to regarding accommodation assistance by carrying out a test run. 

Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?