If you are a beneficiary, your CAF will request from you, at the end of the academic year, if you intend to occupy your accommodation in July and August. If you leave your accommodation, or if you do not respond, your benefits will be suspended from the end of June.

You will have to make a new request for accommodation assistance upon going back to university, if you take on new accommodation.

Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?