No, this is not compulsory.

If you move, you must complete a new request for accommodation assistance. You must do this online, by logging in to the “My account” space.

If my rent increases, will my APL/ALS increase too?

Your rent increasing will not be considered in calculating your accommodation assistance in the current year.

However, on 1st January the following year, your CAF will recalculate your accommodation assistance, based on your rent amount for the previous month of July.

Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?