All types of accommodation can enable you to benefit from accommodation assistance: unfurnished premises, furnished, sublet, joint rental, intergenerational rental, hotel, boarding house. They must be located in France. Clearly specify, at the time of your request, the type of accommodation you occupy – this is important to calculate what you are entitled to.

Your accommodation can be individual or collective, but must be decent with basic amenities (hot water, electricity, heating facilities, etc.) and it must conform with health and safety and surface area standards (9m² as a minimum for one person living alone, 16m² for a couple, then 9m² per additional person).

If your landlord/landlady has drawn up an agreement with the State, you benefit from APL.

If there is no agreement, you can, depending on your family situation, benefit from ALS or ALF.

Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?