The CAF offers accommodation assistance to people who have income considered insufficient to pay their rent, in other words, household tenants or residents. You can have assistance with accommodation if your income is considered insufficient to pay your rent. 

Several other conditions are taken into consideration: family composition, respect for accommodation relating to comfort and decency standards, rent amount or monthly loan payments, etc. There are many conditions.

You can work out how much you may be entitled to regarding accommodation assistance by carrying out a test run.

Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?