In order be eligible for housing allowances, a property must be covered by an agreement with the State. A subsidized dwelling is a dwelling for which his owner has signed an agreement with the State. This information is mentioned on the rental contract.

Most properties available on Studapart are covered by this agreement and are therefore eligible for housing allowances for their tenant. We ask renters to provide this information when placing their ad. You can therefore check whether a property is eligible for housing allowances on the ad.

If it is, then you will have to determine if you are personally eligible for housing allowances. Your eligibility is calculated by the Caisse d’Allocation Familiale based on your resources and personal situation.

>> Read more on housing allowances

Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?