At Studapart, you can find ads for entire places, rooms in a flatshare or rooms in a homestay, for a minimum stay of 1 month.

>> Read more about the different kinds of accommodation available

Studapart ads can be placed by different kinds of renters: landlords, student residences or real estate agencies.

  • Landlords are private individuals who have a property that they rent out. They can offer entire apartments, rooms in flatshares, a room in their own home, or au-pair accommodation.

  • Student residences are professionally operated by reside managers. They offer accommodation ranging from studios to 3 room apartments near the city's major campuses, and usually provide additional services (reception, laundry, cleaning, gym, etc.). Some of our partner residences rely on us for booking management. With these residences, you will be put in touch with a member of the Studapart team to arrange details and finalize your booking. For other residences, you will be directly be put in touch with the residence manager.
  • Real estate agencies are companies managing the properties of individual landlords. They offer entire places or rooms in flatshares. They may charge additional fees for their services.

You can contact the owner of any ad by clicking on ask more information or apply. Applying for a property isn’t committing.

Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?