Prior to leaving the apartment, you have to give your landlord notice of your leave.

In an accommodation rented empty, you must give notice at least 3 months before leaving. In a furnished accommodation, you have to give notice 1 months before leaving. It is best to inform your landlord as soon as you know your move-out date. You can contact Studapart as soon as you do: we can provide you with a model letter of notice to send to your landlord.

The notice must be sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt.

Note that the notice period begins on the date your landlord receives the notice. You continue to pay rent during the 30 following days (or 90 in case of an accommodation rented empty).

Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?