Cancellations due to force majeure refer to exceptional situations such as:
- Unhealthy accommodation (specific risks; humidity or ventilation anomalies; lack of global cleanliness; faulty housing structure...).
- Accommodation unfit for rent (habitable space inferior to 9m² or ceiling height less than 2.20m; pest infestation; risks to health or physical safety of the occupant; insufficient energy performance, insufficient equipment).
- Accommodation has become uninhabitable as a result of an external event (natural disasters, water damage).
- A landlord who does not answer within 5 days or less of the date of arrival of the tenant in the accommodation.
- Accommodation no longer available due to several bookings made at the same time.
- Accommodation no longer available because the landlord keeps it for personal reasons.
- Accommodation no longer available due to a misuse of the platform.
- A landlord who does not respect legal procedures for renting.
⚠️ Declined visa or non-admission in a school are not cases of force majeure.